

It's tag line is: It's Water ReDesigned.
It's come to that - we've redesigned science. Ok, technically not but it sounds interesting.
We drink up to 200 bottles of water every year and only a fraction of them get recycled. Some of us even reuse bottles over and over again until bacteria and chemicals affect our health. KOR ONE is a reusable water vessel that prevents all that from happening. It's functionality and cost is above average and well worth it. It allows you to drink with one hand (left or right) with its snap cap, wide mouth for easy ice cube access, and it just looks good. It's clean look works well for branding and just letting it speak for itself.
I can dig it.

3 comments:
it just looks cool. where can i get one and a hoverboard to go.
I really like the design of the bottle. I think it fits their tag line, because the bottle looks very futuristic it does make water look redesigned. It's also cool how practical it is too.
Bryan Steiner
Hi!
Its looks very nice and I really like the design of the bottle. I would like to buy this.
===================================
Hemlata
nitishrocks
Post a Comment