

Burt's Bees products are leading the trends of eco-friendly packaging which help contain the natural ingredients in the products that make up this successful line. I've been a big fan of this product for while now and have noticed the limited amount you actually get in each package and later learned that the reason for that is intended for the buyer to use it before the product expires. Most of the packaging is recycled plastics and reusable containers hence reducing the impact that waste has on our environment. Each package for every product is different - yet has the same look that unifies them as one line. Some may not agree that the eclecticism in the graphics and type work well - I think it does. I think it represents the meaning of what the product line stands for - which is natural innovative products and the packaging that contains it. It's also great for travel.
The lip balms rock!

No comments:
Post a Comment