Thursday, July 10, 2008

Intro



Fine Art. I still love it...

... But I'm ready to follow and delve into the burgeoning digital world that produces endless possibilities.
Lets hope it's not a case-by-case basis.

2 comments:

Carlo Asual said...

You have awesome work one thing great about graphic design is that you don't have to give up your painting skills for digital skills, in fact you can combine both. For instance, the illustrations you have can easily be an ad for something with the right typeface and a tagline or even an album cover. Anything is possible.

Anonymous said...

Terry,

Wait till you discover the burgeoning world of digital/interactive fine art. Where most visual communication (designers/advertisers) steal really innovative ideas from. For me, inspiration of the design I do comes from what some of these extremely creative individuals are doing in the gallery scene. It seems fine art always precedes commercial graphic design.

check a few studios out
http://www.electronicmiracles.com/

http://www.maxalot.com/xhbtn/ta06.shtml

and of course one of the innovators:
http://www.paikstudios.com/